Immediate need for an office lead for the Transportation Group in a large Civil Engineering firm coordinating with other operations in the office to cultivate a team environment that leads to efficient and collaborative results.
- Take the lead in successfully marketing and winning transportation projects from clients including WisDOT, Counties, Townships, and private sector clients.
- Meet the goals and objectives of the annual business plan and budget, including revenue and profitability goals, workload backlog, billing, accounts receivable management, and image development.
- Develop the long-range strategic plan, marketing plan and the annual business plan for the group with particular emphasis on the annual financial plan, capital purchase, budget, marketing, and training plan sections.
- Actively participant in monthly division meetings.
- Supervise the work activities of all project managers, engineers, technicians and other assigned specialists.
- Client management.
- Oversee the technical production of all project work, assuring that the work is produced on schedule, profitably, and in conformance with quality standards of the firm and the requirements of the contract.
- Act as the company representative and spokesperson in the community, as well as being active in civic and professional organizations.
- Conduct business development including client contact, marketing, and monitoring client satisfaction.
- Negotiate & prepare contract documents including scope of work, project schedule, and fee estimates and review and approve those prepared by group project managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Registered professional engineer (PE) in Wisconsin.
- 10-15 years of experience in transportation engineering.
- Prior experience in supervising staff, managing projects, developing new and maintaining existing clients.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org