Due to continued growth, we have an immediate opening for a Civil Project Engineer to join our team and assist in a wide variety of site development design projects.
- Assist with the design of site layout, grading, stormwater management, drainage, utilities and erosion control.
- Project design, planning, QC review, and budget tracking.
- Coordinate with and work with Municipalities and other approval bodies.
- Preparation of documents, drawings and reports from concept design through advanced technical design documentation (construction documents)
- Utilize engineering experience to solve issues related to existing or proposed infrastructure.
- Work with project team of designers and engineers on projects and recommend solutions for completing design tasks.
- Process improvement, quality, and coordination efforts.
- Visit job site to verify existing conditions and observe construction progress.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Working towards professional licensure.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil3D and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in land development design with experience in site development, grading, drainage, and stormwater management preferred.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org