Great career opportunity for a Civil Engineer with a well established A&E firm in Milwaukee. The engineer will be responsible for civil engineering design and documentation related to site development and infrastructure improvements for various building projects. Strong experience using Civil3D is a must.
The company is looking for an entry level site engineer EIT (not structural or environmental) with ideally 1-4 years of experience. The company works primarily with institutional type clients with markets in healthcare, higher education, arts, public/corporate, science and technology and engineering infrastructure.
Qualifications that we are looking for:
- BS degree in Civil Engineering with an FE & /or EIT
- Two+ years of experience in the design of site improvements for a variety of projects – commercial, municipal, healthcare, etc…
- Site improvement design experience
- Recent, hands-on experience with AutoCAD Civil Design 3D
General Duties and responsibilities:
- Civil engineering design – working closely with the Project Manager and design group.
- Prepare design and documentation of engineering projects.
- Working with regulators and preparing required documentation to obtain site plan approvals and permits
- Complete civil engineering design work – roadway/parking layout, paving, site grading, storm water, utilities, etc…
- Calculations & computations as needed for civil design tasks such as earthwork volumes, storm water discharge, storm water management practices, pipe sizing, etc…
- Knowledge of civil engineering concepts and ability to effectively communicate specific project considerations and requirements to others.
- Construction services – site visits, respond to bidders, review submittals, review change orders, punch lists, etc…
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com