Well-respected structural engineering firm just west of downtown Milwaukee seeks a CAD Technician. 3 month temp-to-hire preferred; possibly direct hire for ideal candidate.
Most of the drafting and design work involves precast concrete for arenas & stadiums, parking structures, and architectural precast projects.
- Prepare clear and accurate drawings utilizing the Company’s standard practices, the sales proposal, architectural, structural or miscellaneous trade drawings, specifications and design calculation.
- Maintain timely project flow from sales through erection following target dates as established by the drafting supervisor.
- Maintain official job file keeping ensuring documentation exists to protect the Company’s interests and ensure job success.
- Communicate, verbally and written with all team members as required on each project.
- Knowledge of and ability to read architectural / structural drawings.
- Create and amend construction documents.
- Have the ability to use good judgment and make decisions on your own.
- Associate’s Degree preferred or comparable prior work experience.
- Must be proficient with Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Good mathematical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Skilled in MS Office computer programs.
Email resume to email@example.com