Ready to take your CAD next-level? Play CAD like Aguilar plays ball? You’re a team player and a leader, hard-working, and don’t shy away from a challenge, right?
This is for you! Senior CAD position in Germantown, just north west of Milwaukee, at a company that creates architectural and structural precast concrete products and custom designs for new and existing construction.
- Read and understand proposal, drawings, specifications, contract requirements, and any other pertinent information.
- Participate in the internal kick-off meeting with Sales, Engineering, Production & Mold Shop.
- Participate in Customer Coordination Meeting at project kick off.
- Prepare clear, complete and accurate precast erection shop drawings, mold, and piece drawings from architectural and structural documents utilizing Auto CAD and 3D modeling when applicable.
- Work closely with customers, sales/PM, engineering, production, and mold shop to establish and ensure logistics and accuracy of specifications.
- Use strategic thinking with all production departments to ensure profitability, efficiency, and meeting the overall goals of the project.
- Ensure that all completed drawings have the necessary information to fabricate and erect precast components per contract.
- Meet or exceed all deadlines established, both internally and externally.
- Participate in efforts to develop written design standards within the department. Provide training to new employees when necessary, and hold others accountable to the developed standards.
- Associate Degree in CAD Technology or related field required. Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred
- 3-5 years of professional CAD design experience, preferably working with precast concrete
- AutoCAD and/or Revit proficiency
Email resume to email@example.com
Sorry, candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
#Aguilar #Revit #CADisRad