2+ year contract at prestigious utilities company’s downtown Milwaukee location. $36/hr + single or family health insurance. Are you detail-oriented and good at providing a “fresh set of eyes”? This is a challenging role that integrates Executive Assistance with Process Improvement, and having this gig on your resume will significantly enhance your future marketability!
The Business Analyst provides support for the business-centric Customer Services Dept Project Management Office identifying areas/potential projects where process redesign/improvement can impact customer satisfaction, efficiency, quality, and profitability
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner
Assist in the ongoing implementation of our strategy to develop strong/consistent dept.-wide business analysis capabilities
- Ensure proper use of forms/templates/tools that support business processes and project related initiatives
- Work in cross-functional team activities related to daily operations. process communications and improvement
- Support development of executive presentations
- Support/track project/operation issues and risks from a daily operations perspective
- Perform special investigations and projects to improve and standardize on processes and practices within daily operations
- Maintain Portfolio Scorecard updates for each assigned project
- Support IT Work Request review and prioritization process
- Monitor and guide work requests through process; ensure appropriate level of requirements detail for developing IT estimate of work
- Prepare agenda, supporting documents and meeting notes for meetings attended
- Support CS PMO manager in his role as facilitator of the CS Portfolio Review Board
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Certification in Business Analysis (PBA, PMI, ECBA, CCBA, CBAP) required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience working within a business-centric Project Management Office is a plus
- MS Office Suite proficiency is required.
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.