Great opportunity for someone motivated individual ready to take the next step in their career. This position will be working directly with the Director of Operations and will have a very good opportunity for advancement. The position is with a mid sized Manufacturing company and will mainly be dealing with Materials Management and Production Planning. The position is almost all Material related with a key on stockroom planning. Any Production Planning experience is HIGHLY desired.
There will be a number of areas reporting to A D of Operations including – Planning, Purchasing, Stockroom and Shipping & Receiving
Main responsibilities include cost effective and timely Inventory Management: Planning, Purchasing, Materials, Stockroom, Shipping/Receiving. The primary focus of the position is planning, materials procurement, shipping/receiving and stockroom planning. This is NOT a desk job. We are looking for a working Manager.
Other Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Creating schedules for production authorizations, and pulling of materials and sub-assemblies for the product line daily.
- procurement, material and stockroom planning.
- Oversee material planning, material scheduling, and ordering of the company’s product line.
- On time customer orders and making sure replacement parts and assemblies are available in the shortest amount of time.
- Shipping & Receiving – Working with freight companies to reduce incoming and outgoing freight cost.
- Evaluating and developing efficient methods and processes to improve quality and productivity.
- Direct work assignments as required for all the assigned departments.
- Assisting the Materials & Stockroom Manager with the annual physical inventory and cycle counting as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing/operations preferred or equivalent work experience
- Five to Ten years of Materials and Production Management experience
- Five to Ten years of Inventory Control experience
- Five to Ten years in Purchasing: including knowledge of weldments, Casting and fabricated parts
- General computer knowledge: Microsoft Excel spread sheets Microsoft ,Word, Microsoft Power Point
- 4-5yrs+ experience working with ERP software
- Experience in managing multiple departments
- Any Production Planning experience is HIGHLY desired.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org