Our established and rapidly growing client has a new opportunity for an Architectural Project Lead. In this position, you will coordinate and assemble sets of construction documents, lead and direct architectural project teams, and collaborate with Project Architects to prepare and manage the architectural project budgets for assigned projects. You will also partner and collaborate with team members in other divisions (Project Managers, Civil Managers, Development Managers), review and process project submittals and requests for information (RFI’s), and change management documents during Construction Administration.
* Four-year degree in Architecture
* 2+ years experience in project management and construction administration
* Complete with IDP and in the process of taking the ARE preferred
* LEED Accreditation preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply today! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org