Immediate need for an Architectural Designer, with strong Autocad skills, on a temporary basis, 5-6mos+ with potential for direct hire but not guaranteed. Located on the NW side of Milwaukee. 1st Shift (8am-5pm)
We are looking for someone skilled in architectural drafting, design development and detailing, and the production of construction drawings. Will be supporting Architects & Designers in developing construction documents for commercial projects & hospitality-focused senior living facilities.
- Collaborate with Architects, Interior Designers and with outside design professionals.
- Aid in evaluating spatial conditions, and actively contribute to design solutions
- Create interior sketches, drawings, and schematic or digital models for client presentations
- Draft construction document sets, including plans, elevations, sections and details.
- Perform CAD or Revit project setups, plan or model comparisons and updates, uploads, downloads, and file management.
- Produce addendum and revision drawings.
- Bachelor Degree (preferred) or Associates in Architecture.
- 1-2+ years experience creating architectural or interior design construction documents.
- Experience reading and interpreting specification sections.
- Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD Architecture, some Revit exp or training a plus
- Basic knowledge of building codes.
- Sr Living exp ideal, but at least must have commercial background (hospitality, healthcare, etc…). Residential is not helpful for this position.
Please forward resume to: email@example.com