Fantastic career opportunity for an Architectural CAD Technician with Revit & Autocad to support Project Architects, Project Managers, and Designers with design, construction documents, etc… This is with a well established, award winning A&E firm in Milwaukee. Excellent pay and benefits.
General job duties:
- Support design, production and construction administration groups.
- Provide design support and advance schematic design into design development and detailed construction documents.
- Utilize design software to ensuring accuracy and that standards and protocols are maintained.
- Occasionally assist and participate in project pursuits, interviews and various business development activities.
- Will be working independently as well as in a team-oriented environment, with multiple projects and varied deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years of related experience in the design field – internship experience will be considered.
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other design/rendering software.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of applicable building codes, regulations and standards.
- Well organized; able to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Please forward your resume to: Kwelch@fsnw.com