One of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s 2017 “Best Places to Work” has a B2B Sales opportunity at their Appleton office. This is a progressive, award-winning firm that specializes in modern interior design and layout for businesses.
Let’s start with why YOU should want this job, shall we?
- Flexible hours! Work primarily from home (must attend weekly meetings 1 day/wk)
- Fun! You’re a people-person, so schmoozing clients is aka “getting paid to connect with others”
- Lucrative potential. (Starting salary is $50k + bonus but WAIT… Once you’re rockin it, transition into base + commission structure. Top earners rake in 6 figures).
- Local travel only (Fox Valley area). No overnight.
- Expense account covers mileage, cell phone, networking, client entertainment, etc
Now, why should they want YOU:
- You have commercial interior Design-Build-Furnish experience, in a design / sales / marketing or similar role.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter. (No babysitting here!)
- You have (1) a keen eye for identifying and generating leads, (2) the presentation & communication skills to effectively educate prospects about the services, and (3) the persistence and follow-through to close the deal.
- You’re focused, positive, and have a healthy sense of humor
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org