Due to record sales and growth we are looking to add an Applications Switchgear Engineer to our team. The position requires an Electrical Engineer who is experienced in Switchgear/Transformers. This is a mix of sales engineering and project management so we need a “people” person.
- Strong switchgear and transformer experience
- National Electric Code understanding
- Knowledge of Electrical Wiring & Components
- Personable, can communicate well with customers
General job duties:
- Working through the pre-sale and execution side of a project and creating solutions for different power distribution scenarios. Everything we do is customer focused – this person is taking specifications from various markets and applications (data center for Facebook, power center for waste water facility, etc.) to create solutions around our enclosure and the value add we provide.
- Working with the sales engineer and the customer to process specifications and drawings, interpret them and create a proposal/quote for the opportunity. If awarded the opportunity, this person participates in the handoff to the integrated product team and then they support the project. Participate FWTest which is a quality inspection test with the customer.
Reports to the engineering group
Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org