Our established client has an opening for an Applications Engineer with CNC experience. This position reports to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for preparing documentation and tooling lists for customers. This position will interact with sales, engineering, production, and purchasing for the delivery of new and existing products.
* Two or four-year degree (Mechanical aptitude)
* Experience with CNC time studies
* Experience developing cutting tools or “turnkey” programs
* Capable of performing all tool set-ups, changeovers and programming
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Experience determining part processing and machining cycle times and generating time studies for sales and engineering.
* Experience with inspection methods and CMM
Please email your resume to email@example.com to discuss further!