One of Wisconsin’s largest commercial interior contractors and a multiple “Best Places to Work” recipient has a B2B Sales opportunity inthe Green Bay / Appleton area. This is a progressive, award-winning firm that specializes in modern interior design and layout for businesses.
Let’s start with why YOU should want this job, shall we?
- Independence! After 6 months of daily training at the Appleton office, work partially from home / mostly out pounding the pavement. Schedule has some flexibility and is ideal for a disciplined, self-directed professional.
- Fun! You’re a people-person, so schmoozing clients is aka “getting paid to hang with others.”
- Lucrative earnings potential! (Starting salary is $45k-$50k, DOE, + bonus but WAIT… Once you’re rockin it, base + commission structure has potential to rake in $100k+ annually within a few years).
- Local travel only throughout Greater Green Bay. No overnight.
- Expense account covers mileage, cell phone, networking, client entertainment, etc
Now, why should they want YOU:
- You have 2-3+ years of B2B sales experience.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter. (No babysitting here!)
- You ideally have commercial interior Design-Build-Furnish experience, in a design / sales / marketing or similar role.
- You have (1) a keen eye for identifying and generating leads, (2) the presentation & communication skills to effectively educate prospects about the services, and (3) the persistence and follow-through to close the deal.
- You’re focused, positive, and have a healthy sense of humor.
Email resume to email@example.com
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.