Well-established Waukesha manufacturing company has a contract-to-direct hire opening for an Engineering Assistant looking to become a Process Engineer.
The primary function is to process all fascia, coping, and gutter type orders from inception to completion, creating manufacturing drawings, instructions, and bills of material utilizing a variety of software.
- Process all Fascia type orders
- Process all consignment type orders
- Process all gutter/downspout type orders • Process all thru-wall scupper type orders
- Process all coping type orders
- Assist Engineering Manager, Director of Product Development, Quality Engineer and Sr. Process Engineer(s) as needed to facilitate departmental projects
- Associate Degree of Mechanical Design Technology or related field preferred. May also consider equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of experience processing orders in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with BOMs and Autocad required.
Email resume to email@example.com