Well-established automation company on Milwaukee’s north side seeks an experienced Solidworks Designer to join the team!
- Take complex custom automation machinery and /or robotic work cell manufacturing projects from concept to completion
- Use Solidworks to design and produce unique equipment for automation and robotic work cells
- Anticipate product development problems and find solutions
- Complete projects in a timely manner within a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of related design, detailing, checking, releasing and debugging experience
- Solidworks proficiency. Strong Excel and Work knowledge. Microsoft Project a plus!
- Recent experience with machine tool technology, material science, hydraulics and pneumatics, elements of machine design such as bearings, chain, and belts sprockets, and general knowledge of power transmission
- Ability to check one’s own work and see the jobs through the shop, working with machinists, assemblers and electrical personnel
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates requiring H-1B visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.