70-year-old precision manufacturing company has an opening for a Quality Inspector on the 2nd shift. Candidate will work Monday-Thursday from 3 PM to 2 AM. Candidate will have plenty of overtime opportunities. Great opportunity with a company that has very low turnover!
Will consider all levels of experience – including entry-level.
- Perform in-process quality inspections of machined metal parts
- Use various inspection tools – including gauges, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Document set-up inspections
- Complete written quality audits and document corrective action processes
- Will consider all levels of experience – entry-level with Quality Assurance degrees are encouraged to apply!
- Experience working with inspection hand tools – including calipers, pin/thread gauges, micrometers
- Strong understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to interpret geometric symbols
- Strong blueprint reading skills
- Ability to work overnight shift
- Ability to pass a drug test
Apply today! Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org